Saturday, March 11, 2006

Don't miss nolan sunday...

This is a reminder that Nolan Simon will be giving a talk in the DIA Lecture Hall Sunday March 12 at 2pm.

The DIA is located at the address below. Enter through the Woodward doors and go down the stairs to the left of the main entrance. The lecture hall is, I believe, the first door on your left.

I hear there might be some surprises during his lecture, trust me nolan won't disappoint!

The Detroit Institute of Arts
5200 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48202

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really was treat. if you missed it you missed alot of fun. I think nolan is some one you will read about every month in Art in America or Art Forum. It is refreshing to meet and see someone early on right on the cusp of greatness. very good

6:18 PM  
Blogger art blogs are fun said...

I agree...what a cunning lad, great lecture nolan!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home