Tuesday, September 05, 2006

bergamot station

LA has this wonderful place where they devote a whole "station" or warehouse to a string of connected galleries. They usually have the same opening night and overall they compete with the ny art scene. If you are considering a trip to LA and want one stop shopping then this is the place to go. I subscribe to flavorpill and this week is the big fall back to gallery guide of openings. I noticed that bergamot was listed and got a little sentimental for a busy gallery crawl. 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This artist reminds me a bit of detroit artist melanie manos
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - can you email me at jess@jessicasilverman.com - I forgot your email...we talked a while ago...I wanted to know if you know who or anything about the ORANGE DOTS painted on vacant houses in Detroit - I am bringin a class to Detroit - curatorial students...maybe we can talk and meet up while I am there?

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious about those dots too. I noticed them when I had to get off the expressway one time. I'm never going to Detroit with a low tank again, you can count on that.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home