Monday, March 20, 2006

Paul Kotula Projects

Image hosting by Photobucket


Paul Kotula, former director at Revolution, has his own space now called Paul Kotula Projects. The space is actually right above the old Revolution space in Ferndale. Paul's big opening featuring former Detroit artist Peter Williams is on hold for the moment though. The opening was supposed to be this Friday, but due to Paul's unpredictabel slip off a ladder the opening will be:

 Peter Williams April 8 - May 13. Opening reception Saturday April 8 from 5 - 8 PM (Peter will be here)

Also, for now Object Orange has created an installation in the stairwell during that time.  They have also created the billboard for the Public Art Fund.


 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go detroitarts!

more scoops here than at a dairy queen!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard there was a good show that did open last friday.

10:53 AM  
Blogger John Azoni said...

hey ann,

are you going to post photos from the MIA opening?

I didn't get to go, and I won't be able to get to pontiac for a while.

4:57 PM  
Blogger art blogs are fun said...

john - geez...I know I am on it! my 9-5 job has been taking more out of me lately - I am posting the pics now.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home