Saturday, November 05, 2005

555 top picks

555 has surprised me! The gallery that in my opinion has had mixed shows put on a great opening last night! It was definitely the place to be (besides Center Gallery)...I even spotted Susanne Hilberry walking out as I arrived. I just wanted to get a post up fast of my favorite pieces in the show. It hasn't been since Summer Pack II at Susanne Hilberry that I have seen a show that has ticked my fancy. Anyways...here are a few pics to keep you wanting more!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adrian Hatfield (very glossy...I supect resin?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kristin Beaver (looking tough, kristin!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Emily Linn (great in person...the houses float about, great installation!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Helen Bevan (this painting is huge and spectacular!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kevin Ewing ( I love this piece....mmm..soft guts! )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicholas Jones (this is "Dr. Artenstein's" pick)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home