Thursday, November 03, 2005

Getting ready for Friday Fun!

Don't miss this great show curated by Nolan Simon (CCS graduate)!

At the College for Creative Studies' CENTER GALLERIES:
Opening Friday, November 4, 6-8 p.m.
"I Remain the Same: Changed" Work by John Beech, Jeremy Boyle, Jeff Carter and Courtney Smith, Curated by Nolan Simon, CCS'04

"I Remain the Same: Changed" is at its heart a lovingly labored over and organically grown exhibition. Recent CCS graduate and artist Nolan Simon (FA 04) has accumulated knowledge of these artists from across the region through his travels and research, which included a stint of living in Brooklyn this past summer. Says Simon: " All of the artists in this exhibition-John Beech from New York, Jeremy Boyle from Pittsburgh, Jeff Carter from Chicago and Courtney Smith, also from New York-blew me
away the first time I came into contact with their work, and I want the people of Detroit share in my experience."

CCS' Center Galleries
301 Frederick Douglass
Detroit, MI 48202
Tel: 313-664-7800
Fax: 313-664-7880
www.ccscad.edu
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home