Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SFMOMA


SFMOMA was a highlight during my time in sanfran. I liked the light, airy feel of the museum and I was able to catch the Brice Marden show there and also an excellent show SECA - featuring 5 amazing bay area artists (post to come). Unfortunately, SFMOMA isn't like NYMOMA because the guards are on you like hawks...so you will have to watch this great video of Brice Marden setting up the exhibition to the work and his process. It really is worth the time to watch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Stegner said...

Thanks for the Brice Marden video, Ann! Very cool.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a vapid man he is. One might extract the audio from that video and dub it over a walk through a suburban house. No one would no the difference.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I see three colors. Unbelievable. So complex. Genius!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home