Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Food break...in sanfran


OK...so it's not art...but I love it just the same! How come detroit just doesn't cut it when it comes to a plentiful array of mexican? Sure we have mexican town and Margarita's which is great but we just don't have gourmet or fresh-non-chain mexican (zumba has no flavor compared to west coast taquerias)! Also, one of my california guilty pleasures....IN-N-OUT Burger (above)!

Gordo Taqueria

This was my best meal so far of '07...Mamacita.

...and for all you vegans/vegetarian's out there, Herbivore was perhaps the best veggie place in sanfran...even a meat eater/foodie enjoyed it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann, you are a woman after my own heart! I have an entire folder in my iPhoto titled MEALS, where I have collected pics of beautiful, tasty meals at wonderful restaurants

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You might want to try El Barzon restaurant on Junction just south of Michigan Ave.

Jane Slaughter reviewed not too long ago. http://www.metrotimes.com/guide/restaurants/review.asp?id=10070

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are funny in a quirky kinda way.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home