Friday, August 04, 2006

sara lapinski at motor city

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sara Lapinski, most known for her clothing line Wounds of Sara with other detroit designer Sara Lurtz had her night at Motor City. I was actually expecting a clothing line of work but instead Sara showed one dress, two sculptures and a board of collaged photos. The dress on display was the dress that won first prize in the "Make it Work" fashion design contest. Along with a cash prize and  fancy sewing machine, Sara receives a portfolio critique by Tim Gunn (chairman at Parsons and of coarse know for his role on my favorite show - Project Runway).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man was at the Motor City, drunk. I pick him up off the floor, and offer to take him home. On the way to my car, he falls down three times. When I get to his house, I help him out of the car, and on the way to the front door, he falls down four more times. I ring the bell, and say, "Here's your husband!" The man's wife says, "Where's his wheelchair?"


Sara ROCKS!!!
Congrats Sara.
I love Project Runway, I'm not gay but watching it makes me think it would be fun.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jef Bourgeau said...

Sara is as brilliant as Davin. What a fantastic duo!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home