Sunday, August 19, 2007

still in the news

Looks like I missed another bothered comeback commentary story while I was gone about the Detroit News art article. Man, this poor writer is really getting a kick in the ass from the detroit art community! Arts editor, Mazzai sets the story straight, or at least gives her personal view in the Metro Times story. The more and more I read the "headline" of me leaving really cracks me up that it is "news". Mazzai clears up the fact again that the gallery was only temporary to begin. Also me leaving has been in the works for sometime. Oh, well...maybe this will be the last of the frustration. Oh, I can't wait to start up the fall season. I just read today that Tyler Green of Modern Art Notes will be lecturing here in september: that is great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big news for me this week was the death of Elizabeth Murray....this news made me forget everything else

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's "news" that you are leaving? detroit really needs something to focus on. who cares...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home