Monday, March 27, 2006

Pure Design Lab

I finally made it to a Pure Design Lab opening! It's not that I haven't tried...because trust me I have been trying for at least six months now - it just has been a matter of parking that has gotten in my way. I know...poor excuse but you try and find parking downtown by the store...it is very difficult! Anyways, it was well worth it and I even treated myself to a couple hand made shirt creations - made by local designers.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket




Image hosting by Photobucket




Image hosting by Photobucket



Davin Brainard - Featuring drawings and paintings of SPACE, ICE CREAM , RAZZLE DAZZLE CAMOUFLAGE and some CLOUD GUM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whafer, you're a dick

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home