Monday, October 24, 2005

4731 opening

Another 4731 opening? Yes, they seem to organize an opening every weekend. The artist crowd is always good but I think collectors still don't know what to expect so they don't make the trip. This show was organized by Michelle Perron of Center Galleries at CCS. I was happily suprised to see that Gilda Snowden had a piece up!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gilda Snowden
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I enjoyed these rubber creations!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also really like this piece, but I forgot who made it? If you are out there...great work!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home