Monday, October 24, 2005

Lemberg opening



With the departure of Revolution Gallery, I wondered if Lemberg would be able to draw the crowds. I guess more specifically I wondered if the art at Lemberg would now be able to keep people interested. For me, Lemberg always accompanied Revolution but was never the main dish. James Stephens' new paintings are well worth the visit! Everyone at the opening seemed to agree that they liked them: maybe not love...but definitely there is something there! I can respect the paintings and now more that I think about the pieces I think they are quite stunning. Detroit oddities with excellent color and composition. Check them out!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home