Friday, September 16, 2005

art club at Motor City Brewing

If you are anything like me, Wednesday comes and the urge to go out on a work night seems less than appealing and the drive downtown a nuisance.  But I finally forced myself downtown to Motor City Brewing for the big art night. If you are at all interested in meeting other Detroit artists then this is the place to be.  It is not uptight like an opening, just casual talking.  The scene has a lot of CCS artists and also big timers like Mitch Cope and Clint Snider. I ended up sitting in the "press" section but next time I will be sure to sit with other artists. (just kidding...there is no press section...but I have to admit that I am a little nervous about being recognized for my blogging and not my art)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mike Smith...running video installations
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home