Monday, July 09, 2007

art survey

Please, if you are a detroit visual artist, take the time to complete this survey. The survey is from a Columbia graduate student who is writing her thesis on detroit artists' perspectives and opportunities.

"I am a graduate student of the Arts Administration program at Columbia University as well as an artist and native Detroiter. I am interested in the opportunities that are available for visual artists in Detroit and would like to get opinions on the measures that have been taken to encourage growth and development from artists’ perspectives. I either received your information personally or from Detroit Artist Market, no one will be identified by name. The information that I will obtain from these surveys will be used in my Masters Thesis Essay that serves as a requirement to complete my graduate studies. My essay is not a public document and will only be made available to my advisors and students in my program. My conclusion will be made stronger, the more participants that reply to this survey. The survey will only take a few minutes of your time. Thank you in advance."

GO HERE FOR SURVEY

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting! I realize you state it isn't public, but could we request a copy of your thesis when it is complete? Good luck.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you sure can, you can request a copy directly through me cam2143@columbia.edu or through my department arad@columbia.edu. My department may ask questions about intent of use and you may have to fill out paper work and sign waivers and such. Thanks so much for your help in advance.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see it too. I filled out the survey, and am curious as to the outcome

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, i'm interested about your theme.. but the art survey is closed now, can i request a copy of the survey question? thanks
Luna C.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home