Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Commonwealth Gallery: it's no secret now!

Detroit can be a wonderful city.  Despite the summer art lull, this weekend proves to be a weekend to stay in town.  Don't forget the opening friday at Susanne Hilberry, but also if you haven't heard, the Commonwealth Gallery "opening" is saturday.  The house transforms into a gallery almost overnight.  I have not been there yet but I have heard that the art is worth looking into. My sources seem trustworthy and I look forward to the exhibit.  I sometimes tend to be weary of such shows at houses but I believe that some great, fresh ideas will be on display. Hope to see everyone out and about this weekend!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



MOTHERS OF INVENTION

Sara Blakeman   Hallie Hoffman
Michael Caran       David Rocamora
Lauren Casteel


one evening only
saturday, june 30, 2005
7:00pm  10:00

5052 Commonwealth
Detroit, MI 48208
commonwealthgallery@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home