Thursday, October 04, 2007

Square Immediacy @ white wall gallery


Glad to see someone taking over this space (former YCG)...and I hear it will be up for grabs again in another couple months. I am in packing mode right now and it is hard to comment and feel focused on this art scene when in less than two weeks I will not only be out of this state but out of the country. I am trying to keep up with a few last good posts but excuse me if I start to fade out. This blog has been a wonderful experience and has quickly immersed me in this scene. I have met many wonderful, supportive people here and I hope to stay in touch. I haven't decided if I will be posting from europe or not - a lot depends on internet and timing and also not feeling "at work". OK, back to packing!
















8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, the title of this show was "Taking Faces (today's portrait)"..."Square Immediacy" is the the name of the show coming up this Saturday, October 6th from 7-10 pm. Come check it out- thanks for stopping by Ann!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this work by?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy boobs

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

talk about square.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodbye detroitarts.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad everyone in the pictures looks the way they should. this show should be called hollywood squares immediacy.

and ps, this show is no more critique than my post. so bully.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work..We need more information..


Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Andrew
Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home