Tuesday, June 19, 2007

keepin' it fresh at lemberg


lemberg gallery has a good thing going this summer of rotating summer shows, which I hear will change about every two weeks! it brings people in and keeps 'em interested during the slow summer gallery months. I felt this was a strong group show at lemberg....just make sure you enjoy cranbrook artwork ;)

jacque liu - great new works (above/below)!



janet hamrick

rebecca tufts

jacob feige

jane lackey

tom phardel

jane lackey

brad brown

jaya miller

jane hammond

andrew rogers

lynne avadenka

donald cameron

george rush

susan bricker

susan bricker

beverly fishman

4 Comments:

Blogger Hans said...

Cool works !

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet Hamerick's work seems to have changed as of late. I wonder if she's been looking at Ryan McGinness?

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed a metamorphosis in Hamrick's work too; i think its more a case of a natural pattern of growth toward inner complexity

like a cell continually dividing,

plus

a quest for the basic understanding of pattern beauty

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nolan. Hear good news about you exhibiting in Germany. Yes, I now of Ryan's
art. But my love of layers, light and patterns keeps me working. Hello to Sara.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home