Friday, June 22, 2007

big time openings on saturday

MONA: Saturday June 23 from 6 - 8pm
"Boom and Bust", works by cooper holoweski



Next Step Studio
OPENING: Saturday June 23 from 6 - 12pm
Craig Nowak

and...

Paul Kotula Projects
OPENING: Saturday, June 23 from 5 - 8 pm
HUMP & PINK


PS: I will be at a wedding....so looks like the night will go picture-less...unless anyone wants to email me some pics from the night...sorry, I am only one woman! I have been working on a robot version of me but I find that the robot version has a hard time differentiating between a taco and a camera.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ann

I'm going to Matt Lewis, Craig Nowak, and the show at the Cass Cafe; I will send you some pics.

I also have some from the MOCAD reception yesterday

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia DeClerck is also this month's DETROITNOW: 12x12 artist at MONA>

6p-8p, reception with Cooper.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home