Tuesday, June 05, 2007

BIDOUN: arts and culture from the middle east

So what if I am a magazine addict? So what if I go to Borders and grab a stack so large I can barely carry to a hidden chair buried in the back of the store. The problem is that I love those expensive art mags, you know the kind you tell yourself not to indulge in but somehow I always walk out with at least one!
Anyway...to the point, I didn't know that the US carried this magazine (I have been tuning in lately to the online version). This mag rocks. It will probably trigger some middle eastern artist posts. Yup, I feel one coming on right now.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you catch this, Ann?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/06/world/middleeast/06baghdad.html?ref=world

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home