Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ryan standfest @ DIP


I am rushing a bit to get my weekend pictures posted before I leave for Chicago so I apologize with the image bombardment. This DIP show was during the "open house" at the Russell Building and it seemed under attended compared to previous shows - maybe because this was the first solo show and not a group detroit/ccs'er show. This show didn't connect with me, but hey, I can't like 'em all. DIP still continues to be a favorite space to attend...always something unexpected and I love when passionate art people run edgy exhibition spaces. Keep it up DIP, may you remain mysterious!









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The performance was great, I'm glad i wandered in when i did. I think the under-attendance of this and the open house overall were likely the result of the beautiful weather and the cranbrook opening.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home