Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ahhh...

Andre Ethier
This is how I have been feeling lately. I don't know if it is the winter or that I am feeling a little left out. It seems I'm becoming more known as a blogger than an artist, which has been hard on me lately. Obviously I still want this blog to be about detroit and contemporary art, but sometimes it feels like my two sides are battling. Either way - it's getting bloody! So, for today I will post something I made that gave me a few moments of satisfaction in a somewhat monotonous day.
Party-On - found work objects - Ann Gordon, 2007

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe inviting other artists to post articles would give you a break to create.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is a good idea, ann......is it possible with this blog software?

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it ann!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to know when to quit. No matter how many people like or dislike what you do, or whatever you feel your contribution to the larger picture is, that gnawing feeling of imbalance should be listened to.

That is the advice I tell myself and wish i could take.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann,
just a comment but your website loads painfully slowly. I've given up on it on three separate occasions. You might want to check that out. Half of those things don't need to be images.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous - you might want to check your internet connection. it loads for me - fully and quickly - every time.

also, *you* determine what "needs" to be an image on ann's blog now?

start your own or just shut up

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. Hold your horses. I meant ann's website not ann's blog. And all I was saying is that if she converted some of the text images for actual text, she'd get better load times. I had a few people try her site on their computer before I posted and they all said it was very bogged down and slow to load.

Kevin, you sound like you are thirsty for blood. I was just giving come constructive advice.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home