Friday, December 15, 2006

NADA miami

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now looking back I think I enjoyed nada more than I remembered. I am glad that I took so many pictures at the art fairs because now I can make sense of what each place offered, whereas when I was there I think I went into an art coma! Outside they had hammocks and a cafe which made the event seem like a casual beach party. The space was gorgeous too...more room to navigate and for the galleries to hang/display.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More josh smith at nada...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was happy to see todd norsten's work in person! (above, 2below)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have a thing with graffiti text lately and loved this one. Even better were the two german gallerists who made weird faces at me while I took my picture in front of their space.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
clare rojas
I can't believe that I have a rojas print of my own that I got for 50 bucks from a gallery in chicago before she blew up on the scene!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look car crashes with lots of negative space around crash...looks familiar to me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can see all the new construction cranes in downtown miami.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear. even when you try, really really hard, ann you're still just high-end Gap nonsense.you managed to compile a selection of photos as forced and pseudo-academically se-lf-aw-are as miroslob and noone simon

"great photos" of...? an outlet store?

and don't you dare brign up 1> the blog of my oown that I haven't started 2> the ustopable shittyy consimerism that abounds.

The questoinn i have is this> why aren;t you covering frozen Orange juice conventions inn Miami as well?

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so easily fucking impressed by shit! I wonder if you have a critical eye at all?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids be nice. its time to turn off the computer and go play in the street.

11:43 PM  
Blogger art blogs are fun said...

hey anons,
did you go to miami? just wondering?
KIT,
a

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that first anonymous sounds really plowed, and the message feels like a elaborate toast to righteous indignation.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah been there done that!

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haters make the blogs exciting.

thanks for all the pictures, i missed it this year.

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i especially love the gibberish spelling. It's not often you can feel brilliant simply because you're able to type a coherent sentence, but anon's illegible rant made me feel just that...

Those giant cranes are dangerous. One fell here in Seattle (Bellevue, actually) off the top of the building and took out three smaller buildings and a guy sleeping in his bed. Turns out, you don't have to have a liscence to install a gigantic crane in the USA, but you do have to have a liscence to cut hair... keep an eye to the sky.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I made it into this post...how exciting.

I'm excited.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home